I'm attempting to hike from New York to Maine on the Appalachian Trail (734 miles if I make it to Katahdin, or 620 miles if I make it route 6/15) in 6 weeks. Then I'll be joining my family for a 2 week vacation in Maine on Moosehead Lake... I'll also be uploading videos to http://gallery.me.com/bomanton#100297
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Water fall
I hope this video shows up... I just jumped off these rocks into the water. So refreshing. I was scared. Not a fan of heights. I'm counting this as my first shower. My socks were so dirty and stiff they could stand up on there own...
Yea, this google, blogger, picasa thing isn't working too well right now. I'm trying to get my brother to start a new gallery for me on my mobile me account then Ill just starting uploading to that.
I'm at a computer now, and I think I have picasa working now. when we changed the name of the picasa gallery to bomanton, it changed the email address that I had to send pictures to, so now it should be working. but i'll be sending videos to mobile me gallery, bc i'm not sure if picasa will take videos?!?!
No video showing up on my iPhone
ReplyDeleteYea, this google, blogger, picasa thing isn't working too well right now. I'm trying to get my brother to start a new gallery for me on my mobile me account then Ill just starting uploading to that.
ReplyDeleteI'm at a computer now, and I think I have picasa working now. when we changed the name of the picasa gallery to bomanton, it changed the email address that I had to send pictures to, so now it should be working. but i'll be sending videos to mobile me gallery, bc i'm not sure if picasa will take videos?!?!
ReplyDelete